Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Divorce, Legal Separation & Child Custody
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Annapolis area
At Law Offices Michael S. Rosofsky, I advocate for clients in Divorce, Legal Separation and Child Custody cases. Based in Annapolis, I am familiar with the courts of the Annapolis area and throughout Maryland. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Law Offices Michael S. Rosofsky has a thorough understanding of Maryland law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Legal Separation: Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. I work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Uncontested Divorce: If you and your spouse are divorcing and have agreed on the terms, Law Offices Michael S. Rosofsky can help finalize your uncontested divorce. I will ensure that legal requirements are satisfied in a prompt, cost-effective manner.
- Defending Against Domestic Violence Orders: I am an experienced Maryland attorney providing skilled representation to clients fighting to avoid restraining orders. I help defend your rights when you are facing the prospect of a restraining order.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Maryland, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. Once this occurs, you no longer have to say that you were arrested or charged with a crime when applying for a job or a professional license. I am dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
When you retain the services of Law Offices Michael S. Rosofsky, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Maryland law firm today
Law Offices Michael S. Rosofsky sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Maryland. My office is conveniently located in Annapolis. Call my firm at 443-275-0506 to arrange your Free consultation or contact the firm online.